[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: setting a global style sheet

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: setting a global style sheet
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:25:36 +0800

Ray Fix <address@hidden> writes:

> In order to use a css style sheet I add:
>     #style style.css
> Although this works, is there a way to make this a global choice
> rather than going and adding it to every page?  I can't help feeling
> that there just has to be, but I haven't been able to find it yet!

The emacs-wiki-style-sheet variable may be useful. Its value is used
in the default header. If you've customized your header, then you can
simply put your preferred style sheet or style sheet reference in the
header as well.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun