[emacs-wiki-discuss] interwiki links broken?

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] interwiki links broken?
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:23:09 +0200

Hi all.

I've been using planner for a few days now and i'm finding it very
useful. As a years old emacs-wiki user, it fits very well in my way of
working (which means being into emacs 90% of the the time ;).

But i've got a problem that is a real show-stopper: interwiki links to
local wikis do not work anymore. By this i mean that putting a link of
the form FooWiki#FooPage, where FooWiki is defined in
emacs-wiki-projects (and, therefore, is listed in
emacs-wiki-interwiki-names), messes up of the wiki markup on the rest
of the page, and no link is in fact recognised for FooWiki#FooPage.

I have this problem both in dev and stable branches, but, curiosly
enough, not in the emacs-wiki--sacha branch (but i don't know if this
branch is intended for public consumption).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
jao
--
I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays.
-Henny Youngman, comedian, actor (1906-1998)