[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: 2004.08.25

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: sachawiki: 2004.08.25
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:32:18 +0900

Thanks for playing around with emacs-wiki! I'm ccing the mailing
list so that other people can try out your ideas. ^_^

> I've been using wiki-mode for a while and I also made a few changes
> to planner in order to use european calendar style.

You mean for the dates? That should still be pretty okay. To support
different date formats, I think you'd need to change planner-name-regexp,
planner-today, and planner-expand-name... Did I miss anything?

> This was some months ago and I worked on John Wiegley's files - I
> recently discovered the great improvements you've done and I wonder
> but the definition of planner-today and code for date manipulation
> have changed and my stuff is no longer useful and I'm considering
> whether to write something again.

> Would you introduce some changes in order to support
> european-calendar-style?

What changes would you need? =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun