[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki Links not working and empty index file

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Wiki Links not working and empty index file
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:28:20 -0500

Shuang Wu <address@hidden> writes:

> I have been trying to use emacs-wiki for a while, but stuck with
> this weird problem. No matter what I do, wiki links are replaced by
> my email address when publishing the page. It seems like they are
> not recognized as wiki link. Meanwhile the WikiIndex page is blank,
> which kind of confirm my suspicion. What could the problem be?

If the WikiIndex is blank, emacs-wiki probably isn't finding anything
to publish.

I'd try changing the instance of "emacs-wiki-directory" in your .emacs
file with "emacs-wiki-directories" and see if that solves the problem.
If you need an example of a working emacs-wiki setup, check out mine
at http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsConfigFiles.html (click on
emacs-wiki-init.el).

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
 He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening