[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help on emacs-wiki

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help on emacs-wiki
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:12:44 +0900

Xue Ruini <address@hidden> writes:

>     I am sorry to bother you again. I have several wiki projects,
>     and they reside in the same parent folder as following:

No prob! <grin> People on the mailing list at
address@hidden know more than I do about emacs-wiki,
though, so I'm cc-ing your mail to them in case they can help. If you
find it too high-traffic, you can use http://www.gmane.org to read the
emacs-wiki group. =)

Let me make a quick reply before including the rest of your message.

When you add a directory, emacs-wiki adds all the subdirectories under
it as well. This means that your main Wiki/ project also contains all
the subdirectories of it. A quick fix for this may be to specify the
Wiki project as the last project in the list, so that it checks all
the other ones first. Hope that helps!

(Apologies for the long quote)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun