[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: rename wiki page problem

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: rename wiki page problem
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:20:51 -0500

Seth Falcon <address@hidden> writes:

> * [2004-10-25] Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > The file *does* get renamed, but the links to the file (at least in
>> > the current buffer) do not get renamed/updated.
>
>> Links to files don't get renamed at this point.
>
> So personally, I think full rename capability would be quite swell,
> but the package is certainly *very* useful without such a feature.
> Perhaps documenting the behavior is a good way to go.

It's bug, since it throws an error message.  Hitting C-c C-r should
indeed rename both the link and the file.  I've put the fixing of it
on my task list.

It trips over a replace-match call, which looks a bit painful to
diagnose, but I will try.  Any patches or suggestions for attempting
to diagnose problems with matching are greatly appreciated!  :^)

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net