[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: a emacs-wiki but no planner.el question

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: a emacs-wiki but no planner.el question
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:15:35 -0500

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>>     Here is a link to [[subdir/SubFile][SubFile]]
>>> when it really should be:
>> This is still the case (and a problem) even with subdir being one
>> element of the emacs-wiki-directory list:
>
> I think the following patch fixes the problem by checking the file
> list for absolute filenames and using that to determine whether or not
> a file is part of the wiki. If we want to prevent images and whatnot
> from being considered, then, we will need to filter
> emacs-wiki-file-alist accordingly. Anyway, this seems to work over
> here. =)

Thanks, Sacha!  It seems to work for me also, after restarting Emacs.
Until I did so, I experienced the oddest problems ... it was to the
extent that I almost suspect that edebug was to blame.  But anyway, it
works now, so I'm committing it as patch-28.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- Web: http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: bigmike160 on freenode.net