[emacs-wiki-discuss] Project publishing buglet?

From: TC
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Project publishing buglet?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:18:10 -0600

I've noticed that sometimes a C-c C-p refuses to publish a project
even when I know I've made changes to files therein.

I think I've found a cause.  If I "enter" the project by a mechanism
other than emacs-wiki-change-project (C-c C-v) - for example by
traversing an interwiki link from another project - then it's as if
the publishing mechanism doesn't realise I'm in the new project.
However, some aspects of the underlying lisp *do* seem to know.
For example, the mode line displays the correct project (i.e. the
one to which I have moved).

I've just tried this.  I started in my default project, and then
followed an interwiki link to a page in another project.  There,
I edited the file, saved, and hit C-c C-p.  I was told no pages
needed published.

Then I simply did C-c C-v and "properly" switched to the new project.
Without re-editing the file, I hit C-c C-p again - voila, the page
got published.

tc