[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Private tasks, notes, etc

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Private tasks, notes, etc
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:11:07 -0500

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:50:06, Sacha wrote:

> sf wrote in private e-mail:

>> How do you separate the public non-encrypted stuff, from the private
>>  encrypted stuff?

> So what do people do to separate their private stuff from their public
> stuff? =)

I maintain two separate values for planner-directory and change them
from public to private as required.  I wrote select-planner-directory
for this purpose.  You can find select-planner-directory at:

 http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerModeContrib

Please note that it fails to update planner-publishing-directory at
this time.  I didn't bother with that variable because I'm not yet
publishing my planner content.

All the best!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>