[emacs-wiki-discuss] Formatting problems

From: kay surnan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Formatting problems
Date: 26 Nov 2004 01:40:15 -0000

Hi folks
In the past 2 days, I have been playing with emacs-wiki and is quite interesting. Though I am able to create some pages with links, free links, preview and publish them, I do have some problems in putting things right.

For eg. I want to put some sample piece of code like this into my wiki page

public class TempObject
{
  int i = 0;
  public static void main(String[] args)
  {

like this. I don't want to put blank spaces to display them in separate lines but rather using <pre> tag. But my problem is TempObject becomes a Wiki link and I don't want that. How can I rectify this problem ?

Also how can I type [[http://www.google.com][google]] in a document ? I don't want this to be converted to a free link but want to show that this can be used to build a free link

Any help is appreciated

KSR