[emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:33:00 +0900

Hello, everyone!

I notice a number of new e-mail addresses on the mailing list, and I'd
like to encourage newbies to join the discussion. ^_^ Don't worry, you
can ask silly questions without being answered with "RTFM".

(Personally, I think the manual's really more for light reading. It
can't possibly be a one-size-fits-all solution to all questions
because there's no one-size-fits-all way of planning.)

A good start would probably be a short description of what you're doing
with emacs-wiki, planner and/or remember, and what you would like to be
able to do with those tools. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed