[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-diary

From: johnsu01
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-diary
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 02:31:53 -0400

This has been giving me trouble for a while now. Just getting around to asking
about it, so maybe I can clear up either the documentation or my .emacs, or
both :).

If I put <lisp>(planner-diary-entries-here)</lisp> in my * Diary section, the
diary entries are inserted when I view the page.

But, I would like the plan pages to be rewritten with the diary entries, so
when I view them from another program, I see the diary entries.

I follow the instructions for this, putting (setq planner-use-diary t) and
(planner-diary-insinuate) in my .emacs. These don't seem to do anything. If I
remove the above <lisp></lisp> line, I get no diary entries inserted at all,
until I do M-x planner-diary-insert-diary-maybe. Then I get the entries. The
C-c C-e binding doesn't do anything at all for me (this is bound to
planner-diary-insert-all-diaries-maybe).

Any ideas?

--
-johnsu01
-http://www.wjsullivan.net