Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: hacks on planner--muse

From: Yann Hodique
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: hacks on planner--muse
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:26:36 +0200

On 4/20/05, Stefan Reichör <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Yann!

Hi

> Planner now contains planner-psvn

ah, nice, I will have a look at that

> A question: what did you change in psvn.el. Your changes could be
> useful for other users also. Perhaps I could merge them.

sure, I've got the following entry in my planner ;)
#C   _ make my changes clean and send a patch :
[[~/svn/dotemacs/perso/psvn-hacked.el]] {{Tasks:12}}

basically, the changes I made are to make svn-log-edit-mode derive
from log-edit-mode so that I could use the insert-changelog,
planner-log-edit, etc. facilities
I also introduced a hack to make "svn cat -r BASE" a local operation
(btw I don't understand why it's not by default) since I often want to
ediff my current version against BASE when on the train or plane. :)

Where can I send you a patch?

> Planner now contains the function planner-annotation-from-dired

ok, so I'm not the only one finding it useful ;)

Yann.