[emacs-wiki-discuss] remember-blosxom.el?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] remember-blosxom.el?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:24:33 -0400

In byte compiling the latest stable release, I noticed what appears to be a
dependency on a non-existent emacs-wiki-blosxom.el file:

Compiling file h:/EMACS/remember/remember-blosxom.el at Fri Apr 22 12:13:44 2005
  !! File error (("Cannot open load file" "emacs-wiki-blosxom"))

I suppose emacs-wiki-blosxom.el is still in development?  It's not important,
because I'm only thinking about one day trying blosxom.  That means I won't
actually need related functions for another six months.  :)

All the best!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>