Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help! Planner is taking over my emacs!

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help! Planner is taking over my emacs!
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 07:04:16 -0700

On 29 Jun 2005, address@hidden wrote:
> Seth Falcon <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> For example, if I C-c C-x to complete a task, my plan page is
>> automagically saved now and the planner-trunk function is never
>> called.
>
> Sorry about the delayed reply. How are you calling planner-trunk? If
> it's a hook in write-file-functions, it should still get called...

Well, I've updated to devel of a week ago and now the behavior is
different (and better!): completing a task now results in
planner-trunk-tasks being called.

Heres how I'm calling p-t-t, do you have a different suggestion?

(defadvice planner-sort-tasks-maybe (before my-planner-trunk activate)
  "Trunk tasks before sort automatically if sorting is automatic"
  (when planner-sort-tasks-automatically
    (planner-trunk-tasks)))

Thanks!

+ seth