Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Bug: Customization of muse-wiki-wikiword-re

From: Allen Halsey
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Bug: Customization of muse-wiki-wikiword-regexp to disable CamelCase
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:57:27 -1000

Michael Olson wrote:
Allen Halsey <address@hidden> writes:

Thank you Yann,

I'm still new to handling patch files and arch (and even emacs). So
I might not have applied your patch correctly. I think I did
though. I did:

$ tla register-archive -f http://www.lifl.fr/~hodique/archives/2005/
$ cd ~/elisp/muse
$ tla star-merge --three-way  address@hidden/muse--yh--1.0

The last 2 commands should be instead:

$ cd ~/elisp
$ tla get address@hidden/muse--yh--1.0 muse-yh

And then change your .emacs to use "~/elisp/muse-yh" instead of
"~/elisp/muse".

Normally it will work to star-merge, but I did some parallel work to
address the same problems (by accident), and this causes conflicts.
It might be good anyway to keep our versions in separate directories
so as to avoid problems during replay.

Before you run "tla replay" in ~/elisp/muse, make sure you do "tla
undo" so that the results of the erroneous star-merge are removed.
Normally you don't have to do this unless you modified the files in
~/elisp/muse.  You might have to re-get the muse directory if Arch
warns about unresolved conflicts.  Hopefully this won't be necessary,
but I've had it happen to me before.

Ah, interesting. Thanks for this explanation. I'm all re-synced now. Btw, I've begun to read the Arch tutorials at your website and found them very helpful. Thanks.

Allen