[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner day pages, planner-multi, and timeclock

From: Dave Bauer
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner day pages, planner-multi, and timeclock
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:25:23 -0400

When I set a date for a task, and add it to multiple pages with planner
multi, then time the task using timeclock, the timeclock reports the
task as NotPlanned.

I notice the date shows up in the list of "projects" on the task list
first. If I don't set a date timeclock works correctly (it times the
first project.)

Is there any way to arrange this so I can have it put the date at the
end?

Dave

--
Dave Bauer