[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Merging tasks?

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Merging tasks?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:59:30 +0800

Paul Lussier <address@hidden> writes:

> Mine are too, but you'd be amazed at the number of notes I keep
> related to a task.  For example, a simple task of 'Fix backup server'
> turned into a 3 day bug-hunting frenzy with about 6 different notes

Hmm. I suppose it might be a good idea to reorganize your wiki pages
every so often. You can do that. =) Notes on a page don't have to be
in chronological order, as long as you don't have the notes
automatically renumbered...

http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/plans/MoveToCanada.txt .

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed