Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Publishing a list of files

From: Allen Halsey
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Publishing a list of files
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:44:33 -1000

Michael Olson wrote:
Chris McMahan <address@hidden> writes:

Using emacs-wiki, on publishing my planner pages an index page
listing all of the files was also published.

With muse (great work!!!) I no longer see this page in my html
directory.

With Muse, the WikiIndex is not generated.  You might instead want to
do the following, as I have done with my website.

 - Create a file called WikiIndex in each project.

 - Put the following in each file by that name.

#title Index

<lisp>(muse-index-as-string t t)</lisp>

In my opinion, this allows for greater flexibility.

A downside of this approach, though, compared to the index page of emacs-wiki, is that the WikiIndex page you've created will be included in the index itself. Usually, this is not desired.

Allen