Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: diary display

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: diary display
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:44:23 -0400

J. David Boyd wrote:

"Paul D. Kraus" <address@hidden> writes:

I have my diary set to show my sunrise and sunset for each day and I
have the day page setup to show 5 days. is there a way to suppress
diary from displaying the day if the only event is the sunrise and
sunset?

Is it just a toggle to create this behavior, or did you have to write some
code?  I would like to have this functionality, so if it was code, could you
post it here please?

From :
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/elisp-manual/html_node/elisp_675.html
Just add this to your diary file.