[emacs-wiki-discuss] Note Navigation Functions?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Note Navigation Functions?
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:15:31 -0400

I like to skim several notes on a single page.  It would be handy if I could
just jump from one to the next (or previous) without lots of scrolling.

I wonder whether there is a planner function that navigates from one note to
the next (or previous) within a day page or project page?  C-h a
planner.+note didn't reveal anything promising along these lines.

Maybe someone has something like this tucked into his/her .emacs file?

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>