Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] is there a planner-create-note-from-buffer?

From: Janne Hellsten
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] is there a planner-create-note-from-buffer?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:19:49 +0900

> > Also, when I run Notes/Create from the menu, it always adds the note
> > to today's plan page.
>
> This is not correct, it will add the note to the page in the current buffer.

That is not how it works here.  When I go to my plan page, I do "M-x
planner-create-note" (or click from the menu) and the note goes into
today's plan, not the current buffer.  Create task works the way I
would've expected it to work.

I guess I have upgrade to the dev version then.

Best regards,
Janne