[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Calendar outputs a whole empty week

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Calendar outputs a whole empty week
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:50:10 -0400

drkm <address@hidden> writes:

>   Can you point these few lines more precisely?  I use Planner
> with Muse, and I don't know what change you tell about (they are
> not in planner-muse-latest).

http://plannerarch.mbobo.org/archzoom/address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-460?log?expand

You can also check files through tla get-changeset and show-changeset.

>   IMHO, it's a good start.  BTW, I don't know why, this function
> inserts a "<nop>" string in the URLs of the address@hidden of the days of
> the calendar.  So I have this in my ~/.emacs.el:

This should make it simpler.

(defun planner-calendar-published-file-href (wiki &optional name nop)
  "Return an href anchor string to the published WIKI if WIKI exists."
  (let ((string
         (if (and (planner-page-file wiki)
                  (not (planner-private-p wiki)))
             (emacs-wiki-link-href wiki (or name wiki))
           (or name wiki))))
    (if (and nop wiki (string-match emacs-wiki-name-regexp wiki))
        (planner-replace-regexp-in-string (regexp-quote wiki) "<nop>\\&"
                                          string)
      string)))

planner dev/462 should make the nop behavior configurable, but this is
a quick fix. The ArchZoom mirror updates at 5:00, so the latest
patches aren't up there yet, but you could use tla to apply that
changeset to your tree.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling