[emacs-wiki-discuss] Point jumping while typing a link

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Point jumping while typing a link
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:39:49 -0400

I haven't isolated this totally yet, because at first, I thought my fingers
were slipping and I was hitting C-n by accident.

But now I'm sure that's not the case. While typing a link on the first line of
a planner buffer in emacs-wiki, at some point while typing the link, point will
jump down to the start of the * Tasks line. Quite strange. I _think_ it happens
with both CamelCase and [[Extended Links]]. CamelCase for sure.

I will do more testing with an emacs -q --no-site-file session.

GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
2005-03-17 on trouble, modified by Debian

I'm at patch-132 in emacs-wiki and patch-484 in planner.

--
-johnsu01
-http://www.wjsullivan.net