[emacs-wiki-discuss] Feature proposal: Use of two blank lines to delimit

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Feature proposal: Use of two blank lines to delimit things
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:42:02 -0500

Here's an idea I had recently concerning ways to delimit lists and
tables in Muse.  Currently, any number of newlines between list items
and table lines will be removed.

My proposal is: if 2 blank lines (3 newlines) are used to separate two
list items, the items will be published in different lists.  Likewise,
when 2 blank lines separate table lines, they will be published in
different tables.

This is something that will be post-3.02, but I'd still like to hear
opinions on this.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp