[emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes all on one page

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes all on one page
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:47:54 -0400

is there a way to have all notes stored in a file called notes? The linking should still work but when i want to search for something i hate having to go through all my planner pages or using perl to do a quick query.

I would load up my notes page CTRL-S and away I go.

Is this possible?

I would prefer them to not be stored on day pages at all but if it duplicates them that is ok i guess. Right now i create a note from task then i replan the note. It works but its a bit of a pain.

Paul