Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Use of multiple dynamic projects in planne

From: Tim O Callaghan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Use of multiple dynamic projects in planner muse?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:51:35 +0100 (IST)

> Hi!
>
> I am really interested in integrating GTD and planner. I think your
> ideas are excellent, and i'd love to help you with that. The only
> problem is that i am really new to emacs and planner, so i am afraid i
> won't be able to help you.
>
> Are you making progresses? Could you post your setup?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> -- Matiyam

I've not spent much time on it, but i did post my current setup
to the list already. It seems to be working ok, but its only a work
in progress. If i make any improvements, i'll post them to the list.

muse-planner GTD Hipster PDA people might also be interested in some
cool svg planner templates: http://www.diyplanner.com/node/104

I want to integrate them into my planner publishing, but i'm not
sure where to start? muse-xml i guess?

Tim.