[emacs-wiki-discuss] Endless loop in XEmacs

From: Kevin Lin
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Endless loop in XEmacs
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:02:01 +0800

Hi, there:

Planner is really what I need. I am exciting to set it up. Unfortunately, it always goes into endless loop. Even "C-g" can't stop it. I have to kill the process.

Usually, it happens in "task update" (no matter auto or manually). Any one has clue to solve it. I really need this package for my working life.

        My env is: xemacs 21.4.17

        Thanks.

-kevinlin