[emacs-wiki-discuss] Private vs Public planner

From: jlr_0
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Private vs Public planner
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:58:36 +0200

I've been using planner (muse port) for a few months now and I love it.  Thanks
very
much to the ones who contributed and keep contributing.

The way I use planner is both intended for me (to schedule my tasks,
appointments, notes, etc.) and for my secretary (she can always have a look at
my published pages on the intranet and see whether I would have a free slot in
order to place an appointment).

The question I have though is about a way to manage public and private
information with my plan pages?

Obviously I don't want my private appointments to show up in the pages, so I
tried to work with planner-authz.el.  But it seems there is no muse port of this
library.

For example, planner-authz.el relies upon the following variables:

 - emacs-wiki-after-markup-hook
 - emacs-wiki-publishing-markup
 - emacs-wiki-after-wiki-publish-hook
 - emacs-wiki-dangerous-tags

which come from emacs-wiki-publish.el.

Is there another way to efficiently deal with the issue of keeping private
information... private, while allowing access to the other pieces of
information.

Thanks for your help

--
rene