[emacs-wiki-discuss] Reading Gmail with Gnus and Tagging within EmacsWik

From: Proactive
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Reading Gmail with Gnus and Tagging within EmacsWiki
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:11:49 -0600

Hello folks

I am a relatively new user of emacs wiki and have completely fallen in love with it for implementing GTD.

Currently in the process of switching to using Gnus for email (reading it from gmail). I would appreciate if anyone could give me a few pointers on how to get this setup. I would also be grateful if someone could let me know how to link a note+task+schedule(diary entry)+email messages. In my research I have to keep track of so many of these different pieces that such a linking becomes vital for keeping information in context and also pulling it up quickly.

Thanks in advance

--
The mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimension!