[emacs-wiki-discuss] anchor problem

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] anchor problem
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:26:45 -0500

Hi group,

When I type a line such as

#anchor and then some text,

at the beginning of a line in a planner file, nothing happens (no fancy fonts,
or invisible text, or anything).  Can somone offer me pointers for
troubleshooting my set-up?

Here is a relevant snippet from my .emacs

(require 'planner)
(planner-install-extra-task-keybindings)
(planner-option-customized 'planner-directory "~/.plans")
(require 'planner-cyclic)
(setq planner-cyclic-diary-nag nil)
(require 'planner-deadline)
(require 'planner-tasks-overview)

(require 'remember-planner)
(setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))
(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)
;;(require 'planner-timeclock)

Thanks,

Mirko