[emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #4682] compiling for xemacs beta

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #4682] compiling for xemacs beta
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:37:08 +0100

Update of bug #4682 (project muse-el):

             Assigned to:                    None => mwolson

Follow-up Comment #1:

I didn't see this behavior when compiling Muse 3.02.02 with XEmacs
21.4 (patch 17).  Is this still an issue?  If so, please let me know
exactly what version of XEmacs you are using.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=4682>

  Message sent via/by Gna!
  http://gna.org/