[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner not moving tasks from one day to another

From: Proactive
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner not moving tasks from one day to another
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:21:40 -0600

Folks

Thank you for your previous comments and words of encouragement for using Plannermode which is truly much better than Outlook for me.

I recently ran into a problem with plannermode in that it does not move the unfinished tasks from previous days to the next day. So therefore I am just getting the list of tasks for the current day. I am sure I messed up a line or two in the .emacs file since I was playing around with something and now I would like to get it back to displaying tasks properly. Any help would be most appreciated

Manu

--
The mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimension!