[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-appt: new forthcoming appointments feature

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-appt: new forthcoming appointments feature
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:33:13 +0000

Following a discussion on this list and some initial code supplied by
Seth Falcon, I have added a forthcoming appointments feature to
planner-appt.

It allows you to see appointments that are coming up in the next
few days, and to have them inserted in your plan pages.

It is fresh code, and highly untested at the moment.  If it
doesn't work or you would like it to do something differently I would
be grateful for your comments.

I have also added some documentation to the texinfo file.

Location: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jeho/archives/2005
Archive name: address@hidden
Branch: planner--jeho--1.1
Patch: 28