Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #4907] muse-project doesn't seem to do any

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #4907] muse-project doesn't seem to do anything....
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:58:39 -0800

Hi Seth,

On Dec 18, 2005, at 5:40 PM, Seth Falcon wrote:

On 18 Dec 2005, address@hidden wrote:
When I visit "/Users/jklymak/test/WelcomePage"

What happens when you visit "/Users/jklymak/test/WelcomePage.muse"?

That actually works!  Thank you.

Interestingly enough, searching on ".muse" in the manual (muse.pdf made from the muse.texi) does not return anything. So I don't know that a naive user (i.e. me) would have any way to know that muse files should be suffixed by .muse from the manual. I apologize if I missed something, but if not, perhaps sections 6 and 8 could use a little work? I'd do it, but I don't understand what is going on well- enough yet (understatement).

Thanks again,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak
http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/