[emacs-wiki-discuss] publishing multiple projects and base-url

From: Justin Kirby
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] publishing multiple projects and base-url
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 06:38:25 -0500

I have two projects in muse that I am publishing to different web
servers. The links in html output are based on the local filesystem
and not on the project's base-url.

When I link to projectB from projectA via [B::page] in muse the html
link is invalid since its of the form ../page.html and not
http://projectB.com/page.html as I would like it to be.

Since I barely have a rudimentary grasp of elisp, I was unable to
figure out how to fix this. It appears that muse-journal.el is the
only code that even uses base-url

Any ideas on how I can get this feature working?

Justin