[emacs-wiki-discuss] Migrated to muse, now a number of problems.

From: Adrian Tritschler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Migrated to muse, now a number of problems.
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:50:38 +1100

I took the plunge and migrated from planner and emacs-wiki to planner-muse and muse, copied across most of my configuration, but now seem to have a number of problems in publishing pages.

- inline lisp in notes pages won't evaluate, the source code is printed out, but it does in day pages. (eg http://users.monash.edu.au/~ajft/PlannerMode vs http://users.monash.edu.au/~ajft/2006.01.10)

- tables in "diary" section do not publish correctly if there is leading whitespace in the source (eg "^ xyz | blah" vs "^xyz | blah"

- bulleted lists don't seem to be published either (anymore)

Maybe they're due to planner/wiki/muse all being in such a state of flux, I *think* I've got a consistent set here, but I'm not sure.

thanks,
  Adrian