[emacs-wiki-discuss] Project sub-directory

From: Arnaud Bailly
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Project sub-directory
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:05:04 +0100

Hi to all (and happy new year),
I have problemes publishing subdirectories of planner files (and BTW every muse project). Is this normal behavior ? If not, how can I manage to structure my planner (and other muse projects) into multiple directories ?
Here is my project description

        ("WikiPlanner"
         ("~/norsys/plans" ;; where your Planner pages are located
          :default "index" ;; use value of `planner-default-page'
          :force-publish ("index")
          :major-mode planner-mode
          :visit-link planner-visit-link)

         (:base "planner-html"
                ;; value of `planner-publishing-directory'
                :path "~/norsys/ue/journal/nono/")
         )

Thanks,

--
Arnaud Bailly, Dr. - Ingénieur de Recherche
NORSYS