[emacs-wiki-discuss] * Timeclock section suddenly empty

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] * Timeclock section suddenly empty
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:19:43 -0500

Hi all, I just updated all the muse/planner stuff, and suddenly my
Timeclock section inists I have 'No entries'.  Clocking in and out
seems to work and updates my timelog file, but my day pages doesn't
get updated.  Did something change where I need to set some new
variable I didn't have to before?

I have the following set in my .emacs:

  (setq timeclock-file  "~/work/timelog")
  (require 'planner-timeclock)
  (require 'planner-timeclock-summary)
  (require 'planner-timeclock-summary-proj)
  (planner-timeclock-summary-insinuate)

Am I missing something?

Thanks.
--