[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Re: WikiWord-style links and .muse file

From: Tom Burbage
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Re: WikiWord-style links and .muse file
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:52:06 -0800 (PST)

After Seth said link text like this:

[[TaskPool]]

was working for him where the actually filename is
'TaskPool.muse', I figured the problem had to either
be my configuration or that I was using an earlier
version where it might not have been working.

By removing the "(setq muse-file-extension nil)"
statement (allowing muse to default to "muse"), this
is working for me now. After renaming all existing day
and plan pages with .muse, Muse/Planner Wiki links
work.

Thanks!
-Tom