Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] help help help !

From: bzg
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] help help help !
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 03:00:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi Alexandre,

> 10 minutes later I decided to be modern and to have emacs muse +
> planner instead from the planner bundle

First of all, be aware that Muse - unlike emacs-wiki - uses the .muse
extension to recognize files.  I guess your planner files are something
like 2006.01.XX but you have to move them to 2006.01.XX.muse if
you want to use Muse instead of emacs-wiki.

>  ;; Muse configuration
>  ;; (setq muse-project-alist
>    ;;     `(("WikiPlanner"
>      ;;      (,"c:/elisp/plans"
>        ;;     :default "index"
>          ;;  :major-mode planner-mode
>        ;; :visit-link planner-visit-link))))

These lines are not really guilty by themselves.  I suggest you try
moving your files to 2006.01.XX.muse and give it a try with your
"guilty" lines uncommented.

> I've commented them out having the thing working and then
> tyried to make some similar ones with "customize" :

Mhh. I don't know about other users of this list, but personnally
i do avoid using customize in such case (core config).

> error: "There is no page 2006.01.27 in project nil."

Did you reevaluate the customization buffer?

> Nevertheless the folder "c:/elisp/plans" does exist.

Muse does not recognize it as a _planner project_ (-> "nil").

Maybe the missing .muse extension is the only problem you have.
Try it and come back -  You should also have a look at this, since
you speak french:

http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/emacs/

PS: pleased to see that you've been defending your PhD last
month!

--
Bastien