[emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse questions from a complete newbie

From: Salim Qadri
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse questions from a complete newbie
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:46:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am interested in what muse + planner mode can do for me. So after installing
muse, I created a sample file with various markups. But I cannot figure out how
to put my muse file in a journal mode. The info file gives certain directives in
section 9.5 (for example `journal-mode') but I dont know how to use these
directives. If I did, I could continue using muse to see if it meets what I want
it to do which is publish a mixture of a blog and a wiki for myself.

Thanks in advance.
Salim