[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-markdown.el

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse-markdown.el
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:15:38 -0500

Seth Falcon <address@hidden> writes:

> I *might* be interested, but would need the getting started notes
> :-) I'm a big fan of reStructuredText__ syntax and would like to use
> it in my plan pages.  There might be enough similarity that I would
> be interested in helping.

I've attached the sample file.  I'm interested in including syntaxes
for several markup engines (reStructuredText and MoinMoin, especially)
in Muse.  My guess is that no one will want to use more than one
markup style, so it should be safe to just modify
`muse-publish-markup-regexps' and the variables in muse-regexps.el
directly.

Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, IRC, EMMS, anime, manga, Debian
  /` |\ | | | IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #hcoop, #muse, #PurdueLUG
 |_] | \| |_| Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net