[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Deleting day page causes trouble with planner

From: mks
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Deleting day page causes trouble with planner
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:50:33 +0000 (UTC)

Sacha Chua <sacha <at> free.net.ph> writes:

> Michael Olson <mwolson <at> gnu.org> writes:
>
> > muse-project-find-file *does* normally find a file, even if it doesn't
> > exist (by taking the first directory entry).  The error checking kicks
> > in when someone has a messed-up muse-project-alist.
>
> Ah, that makes perfect sense, of course! =) After all, it just works
> over here... I wonder if a clearer error message might be useful. For
> example, "Could not create %s because the %s project doesn't have
> directories"?
>
> Ahhhhhhhhh. I need to set aside time to go over all the online docs
> and bring them in line with muse, as people might still be relying on
> instructions that tell them to set planner-directory...

Hi,
I am also facing this same problem on freebsd box, I have
planner.el-emacs21-3.40 installed.

I have (require 'planner)  in my ~/.emacs
when I do M-x plan, I Get the same error.

"There is no page 2006.04.04 in project nil"

I came across this post and still dont know how to
resolve this

I had accidently deleted ~/Plans directory, I decided to start over again,
but I cant seem to get past this.

can you help?

thanks,
mks