[emacs-wiki-discuss] WikiWords work, but do not create new .muse file

From: Kelly McDonald
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] WikiWords work, but do not create new .muse file
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:37:56 -0400

Hello,

        I am just starting to use planner, and I have a bit of a
        question

        I've included muse-wiki, and so when I type a WikiWord I get a
        link and
        if I use MB2, it creates a page, but that page is not a .muse
        page, just
        a page with no extension.

        Is there an option to force new pages created by clicking on a
        bare link
        are .muse files by default?

        Thanks for your help,
        Kelly

        ~/.emacs

        (when (and (locate-library "planner")
                       (locate-library "muse"))
              (setq planner-project "WikiPlans")
              (setq planner-directory "~/Plans")
              (setq planner-initial-page "TaskPool")
              (setq planner-default-page planner-default-page)
              ;; Tell muse about planner.  We use add-hook instead of
              ;; add-to-list because muse might not be loaded yet.
              (add-hook 'muse-project-alist
                        (list planner-project
                              (list planner-directory
                                    :default planner-default-page
                                    :major-mode 'planner-mode
                                    :visit-link 'planner-visit-link))))

        (require 'remember-planner)
        (require 'muse-wiki)

        (setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))
        (setq remember-annotation-functions
        planner-annotation-functions)