[emms-help] Tags replacement

From: Daniel 'NebuchadnezzaR' Dehennin
Subject: [emms-help] Tags replacement
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:02:59 +0200

Hello,

Using emms for sid I want to use emms-tageditor-replace-tags, I have a
problem with the case of the replacement text.

I want to downcase all the titles, looking at the source I see tha
emms-tageditor-replace-tags use replace-regexp-in-string on GNU Emacs,
so I tried to put in the replacement string the value 'downcase,
hoping that it will be passed to replace-regexp-in-string and do what
I want.

But in fact, I see all my title replaced with 'DOWNCASE :-(

Any idée ?

Regards.
--
Daniel 'NebuchadnezzaR' Dehennin