Re: [emms-help] Emms - the Emacs multimedia system

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Emms - the Emacs multimedia system
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:56:47 +0300

As far as I undestand the stance of the FSF toward the FDL, they have
an ongoing commitment to it (they did author it after all) as the
cannonical documentation license.

I would gladly license all the modifications I have made (and will
make) to the documentation under the FDL version 1.1.

Besides the text of the license itself I see no reason to ever have
invariant sections in the Emms documentation.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell