[emms-help] New Emms logo

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: [emms-help] New Emms logo
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:04:29 +0200

With all the work going into Emms2, I am re-writing the Emms logo as
well. The new logo is 100% pure SVG and done to a much greater level of
detail.

The following is a 2000x1052 PNG (with transparent background and shade)
generated right from the SVG in Inkscape:

http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-logo-2000x1052-no-background.png

The source code is the SVG file and is available of course:

http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-logo-basic.svg

Comments welcome. I'll be churning out wallpapers and logos and such at
an indefinite time in the future (pending changes to the logo).