Re: [emms-help] Re: Error: "Don't know how to play track"

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: Error: "Don't know how to play track"
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:23:40 +0200

Jens Juul Christensen <address@hidden> writes:

> I ended up with this final setup where I have added support for .pls
> files used by http://di.fm and http://soma.fm

Emms2 comes with both SomaFM and DigiallyImported already built in. Use
the Emms-Streams package, which also allows for a nice interactive
interface to manage your streaming audio.

Emms-Streams is provided by the file `emms-streams.el' and should
already exist in the `emms-devel' configuration level you loaded. Use
the interface with `M-x emms-streams'.

The emms-stream-info (provided by emms-stream-info.el) feature comes
with Emms2 as well and allows you to see which track is currently
playing on any streaming audio channel (even the ones you are not
currently playing).