Re: [emms-help] Re: MusicPD support enhanced

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: MusicPD support enhanced
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 11:07:26 +0100

   From: Michael Olson <address@hidden>

   Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

   > I regret that it has to have mpc and/or mpd since mpd can be
   > accessed through netcat/telnet/whatsover.

   mpc is no longer required at all!  Just customize
   emms-player-mpd-server-name and emms-player-mpd-server-port, and you
   can remotely control mpd, just as if you were using netcat.

AH ok ;) I just read the file header and I saw there was a dependency on these
two binaries.

Sorry.

Happy new year !

Xavier